Hi Nerdy Drag Racers! I wasn’t sure if I was going to track RPDR social media this year, but someone named Feathers McGraw asked me if I was going to analyze season 7. Since I have one fan, I said YES!
Last year, Twitter did a great job of predicting the winner. However, we all knew Bianca was going to win since episode 1. This year, the winner seems a little less obvious. I’m adding in Facebook and Instagram for kicks.
Miss Fame is the Courtney Act of Season 7. She has a bazillion followers already. What makes her special? Hopefully I’ll find out soon. Right now, I just pray for more Ginger Minj screen time. That lady is SPECIAL!!
P.S. I’m working on making my graphs prettier. That might happen this season.
Here’s our baseline:
- Miss Fame and Pearl start out with more than 10K followers.
- Katya, Trixie, Violet, Max, Ginger Minj, and Tempest have more than 5K followers.
- Jasmine’s Twitter page is set to private. Girl! Did Ru teach you nothing?! How is he going to make any money if you aren’t tweeting to the masses?!
- Miss Fame leads the pack with 31K followers.
- Violet Chachki and Pearl are doing well.
- Pretty girls, you bore me, but you must be good at something.
- Miss Fame has 96,300 followers. How is that even possible? I guess I should read up on her.
- Pearl has almost 50,000. Holy follow-bots!