It’s gonna be Kim. I was wrong last week when I predicted Bob. Here’s why:
- Challenge score is the most important factor. Her challenge score is the highest, because she has won twice
three timesand has not been in the bottom 2.
- When a challenge score is close, the hashtag voting (popularity) is the tie-breaker. Her hashtag is the most tweeted (#TeamKimChi).
- Kim has the most followers on Twitter and waaaaaay more followers on Instagram than any other queen.
- Ross Mathews said she has the ability to change drag, and RuPaul nodded and said “yes” twice.
One caveat is that Kim has won two challenges, and Bob has won three challenges. Kim’s advantage is that she has been ranked high more often than Bob, and has not been in the bottom two.
To see a history of scores for the top three queens, read this link.
I used Rite Tag for Twitter, and a simple hashtag search for Instagram. Thus the timeline for Twitter stats and the histogram for Instagram.
- Kim Chi leads this by a landslide.
- Naomi has a slight lead over Bob on Twitter. WHAT?! Yup.
- Bob has a slight lead over Naomi on Instagram, but more people are #TeamKim or #TeamKimChi.
Now that Chi Chi has been eliminated, I do wonder if she could be Miss Congeniality. I’m still predicting it will be Thorgy, but here’s why I’m torn:
- Miss Congeniality is usually a recently eliminated queen, pointing to Chi Chi. Her story arc is amazing, and she was silly and lovable in the last episode.
- MC tends to be popular, pointing to Thorgy. Even though she has been eliminated for several episodes, she still gains a strong number of followers each week.
Cynthia was actually congenial, but the sash has never been given to someone eliminated so early. The general public doesn’t have a good enough memory to vote for queens eliminated in episode three. And if you’re going to compare apples to apples, Thorgy was pretty sweet in episode three as well.
- The spread between Kim and Bob has widened. Kim has 112K more followers than Bob, and last week she had a 102K lead.
- Kim gained 26K new followers this week.
- Bob gained 16K new followers this week.
- Naomi gained 19K followers and is now in spot #3, and Thorgy has moved down to spot #4.
- Chi Chi is ranked #7 this week. She gained 8.4K new followers.
- Thorgy gained 6K new followers this week.
- Kim is leading with 44K followers, having gained 5.5K followers this week, which is a pretty significant increase.
- Bob is second with 36.9K followers, and gained 4K new followers.
- Naomi is now ranked #3, pushing Thorgy down to spot #4. She gained 4.7K new followers this week.
- Chi Chi is now ranked #7, pushing Laila down to spot #8. She gained 2.3K new followers this week.
- Thorgy gained 1.7K new followers this week.
- Bob has the lead on Facebook (after Derrick), and gained the most new followers this week (4.6K).
- Naomi has jumped to spot #3, and Acid Betty moved down to rank #4. Naomi gained 4K new followers this week, and has 29K total followers.
- Kim Chi is ranked #6 on Facebook, her weakest social media channel. She has 25K followers, and gained 3K this week.
- Chi Chi moved from #11 to #9 this week, having gained 2K new followers for a total of 10K.
- Laila appears to have increased the privacy settings on her Facebook page: