Although I correctly predicted that Bianca del Rio would be in first place after episode 9, I did not predict that Adore Delano would beat Courtney after episode 10! I guess I’m not the Nate Silver of Drag Race. Courtney Act is now in third place!
Let’s just take a look at the progress of these three queens. During Episodes 1-3, Courtney Act and Adore Delano were kickin’ some serious booty because of their American Idol history. But they remained steady and Bianca almost caught up with Adore by Episode 4.
During episodes 5-6, Bianca and Adore were neck and neck.
And then by episode 9, Bianca beat Courtney. And at episode 10, Adore beat Courtney as well. Does this mean this is the top 3? I don’t think so. Episode 11, a fashion episode, is going to challenge the heck out of Adore-able Adore.
There isn’t any big news in the rest of the rankings. Bianca’s growth curve is the shape of Magnolia’s nose. Magnolia is still flat. Milk is still popular. Laganja is still unpopular.
Increase in Followers (#)
- Bianca (yet again) got the most followers (4,900).
- Adore did surprisingly well in this episode, increasing followers by 3,500. Her popularity must be unrelated to making a straight man look pretty.
- Courtney and DeLa are still strong contenders, each with 1,900 and 1,800 new followers, respectively.
- Darienne is doing slightly better than all of the eliminated queens. (Go home!)
Increase in Followers (%)
- Bianca, will you ever stop?!?! She not only has the most followers, but also the most followers relative to her huge number of followers (14%). Sheesh.
- Joslyn, this week’s eliminated queen, is in 2nd place, with a 12% increase in followers.
- The other top queens are the usual suspects: Adore, Trinity, DeLa, Courtney, and Milk.
Prediction for Episode 11
Bianca will win because she can sew. Darienne and Adore will lip sync, and both of them will go home, because Darienne’s looks will be dull and Adore’s looks will be scrappy but trashy-fun. They’re filming the top 3 on May 6th. Double elimination!